Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Make me believe,
Psalm 73:23-24
Nevertheless I am continually with thee:thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel,and afterward recieve me to glory.



My grandma hus is like a zoo. It has Dog(MiMi),Rabbit(XiaoBai,DaBai) and WuGui(GuiGui) Lol








Yoga?










Here's a short story on how boi-boi spent his Saturday in the morning.
After waking up,he would post some faces for me to take a picture of him. Then, he would start to yawn. He looks damn tired though... Look at his face. So funneh.






Gone with the day,a starting of tomorrow. Hope the day starts refreshing,what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment