Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Totally not happy lors today. Was very sad plus angry. What the hell. Got one za bor go diao me during PE lessons. I was like Wtf? But don't care her luh. She wan diao go diao lor. L8r her eyes pop out :D Played basketball after school. Felicia and Germaine was there (: Germaine left early. Lol. Play one match with Felicia and the rest. Was at 357. AFter that went to 404. So many people. Go EPS opposite play. Babyyy sent me home. So sweet (: But next week he going overseas. So sad. :( Will miss ya (: Dear, take care hors. Sian.. Veh lazy post pictures! NExt time kkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment