Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Today , when for tuition early in the morning . Extrememly tired . When for KFC after that . When home and started to complete my homework . 4/5 done xD still left some later then do . ;x


Wednesday , when to CWP with my darlinq . took neo prints for like 3times ? LMAO . Spent so much money on it . $18 T.T and of course , we shared it out . Hmmm . Duno what to say already tho ... Well , let the pictures to the talkings.

Cam whored in mac.




















Grandma hus after that .










when retardness kicked in ...





Happy belated birthday to Aunt Coann ! {; Hope she loves the surprise we gave her tho she gave her bf a good scolding . LOL . haha. It was all planned out by her bf! LOL .





















fuck blogger -.- its so idiotic like damn it. _|_ the pictures are ALL mixed up . So, sorry readers!
Ugh. 1 week passed like damn fast. I didn't even relaxed . busy like, everyday ? Lol . Have fun tomorrow in sku peepo . Attire check again .Darn it . Heng ah , tmr got WBR . I wearing PE . hehe. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment