zzz .
I am in a fuckingzxc mood right now lor. Today see the chinese paper 1 result . FUCK . Failed . 19/40 . I was like,want too cry liao. WTF . I can't believe I failed . Then when went back to form class, I fucking scold some of my classmates . Sorry ahrs . Then after school was like scolding Carmen ? Lol . Sorry again . After school actually want go to north point derh but never . At last go various places. Chloe tag along . Erm . After wait for him like 20 minutes -.- damn irritates me. I don't like waiting for people. Then.. Aiyak . Today damn fuckzxc luh . Baby ask me online but then he playing Audi . Ignore me lorh . I tell you uhs , play HARDER hor. I know its more important then me . -.-
Fuck my life .
No comments:
Post a Comment