Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Well , Apparently , theres only a few photos today {: haha I counted ; 10 ? Lool . That was when we're at mac after CCM today .Hurray for it because its the Second last lesson!! Muahahahhaa . I'm crazy tho...

Well , I send them to the MRT station so that they could ride home . See ? I'm so GOOD . Baik ah . Lol .So much for malay language . I've learnt a lot today for the CCM. Its fun ! Fun making fun of the teacher luh .

The sec 2s are going for Camping today.. Ecspecially baby , who was going to leave me for like... 3 days 2 night ? Lool . Sian! haha .

Theres nothing much to post anw . Ciaos {;









No comments:

Post a Comment