Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, June 19, 2010


Hello world.Strange for me to post something stupid today.It's like super Random.I just came back from English tuition;write write write. Well,at least we get to mess with the teacher,talking rubbish and saying nonsence and stuff.Anyway,yup,I haven't even touch on any of my homeworks and I swear that I'm gonna complete all of them by tomorrow.Is it possible?I think it is. But of course,it will take many pathetic hours.By the way,my cousins(Shevon,Malcolm,Perry) came to spend their night in my house.Its quite squeasy tho.. its like.. three person sleeping on my bed.Luckily its big enough!Watch NBA the next morning? Yeah,LAKERS WON THE CHAMPION!Kobe Bryan rock on(Spelled correctly?)!!Haha. Had a great time tho..Well, sorry for being wordy. It's because there's no pictures to post up,so I type the hell outta me.I think thats the end of the post?haha.Have a great day people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment