Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boredom kills. >:(

Came home quite early today. Well , it's bored out there anyway, so I bought my dad a burger and went home. Hmmm,Singapore's weather is very hot(Vanessa's) . YES. It is indeed HOT . But it's quite strange la. After a hot and sunny afternoon , start to rain mao and gou.
It's currently still drizzling now la,but at least the thunder and lightnings are gone! So scary. The way it goes BOOMZXC.Sickening . Was suppose to reach home at 2 plus but reached at 4. Terrible. Such Big gaps.
Took the class photo anyway, face is like cocked up because Mdm Sal does not allowed fridge down.But had fun anyway.
Should stop here now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment