Hey! I'm back from Marina Sands. Fun la. The swimming pool rocks man .. Too bad , Shevon ,Malcolm and Perry didn't get to come. They shud have stayed overnight. It's expensive but worth the money . You must be wondering why I went there right ? Well , it's my brother's birthday .Fcuk him . He thinks that,'woah! It's my birthday , Imma king for the day . ' and he said things like one. Which is ._. la. sibei Guai lan . But, I can understand how he feels la, birthday ma. Growing one year older is a great feeling . Lols .
Anyway, SUPPORT MY FAMILY BAK KU TEH STORE. It's damn nice alright.
Location : Amk avenue 1, blk 332
Name of shop : House of Bak Ku Teh
Support ah! I went to eat there just now . It's just nice only norh . Everything is just nice (;
I planned to change my URL to a shorter version eh.. But apparently I don't know what to change to . Somemore very ma fan . Hmmm... Shud I stick to this url ? haha. OR... www.loveisalie.blogspot.com? LOL .
No comments:
Post a Comment