I've cried and cried and cried , wondering what I've done wrong to deserve this ?
Hello world . I'm lazy to update but yeah , I don't want to let it rot . Yup , here goes . Napfa was not bad . Almost failed my sit and reach ! Well , I've jump for 159cm . Run for 11.33 second , done 13 pull ups and lastly , 40 sit up . @$&!#?%! Better then last year a lil? Hah . I hell ran for 13.13 minutes for 2.4 km . Which is so slow ! Ahh! I have stitches the other day , which I did not give up xD Carissa was still thr fastest though. I had great fun anyways . Today , accompanied boyfriend to his primary school , for his 2minute of fame of course . But , he not performing la , he host (: but apparently >:( he didn't did a good job . Nervous ma . Hah . But he have tried . Good job (: well . Just got to know that ... I HAVE BECAME FATTER ): gotta go on diet ! Pictures would be up tml? Or maybe Friday . Didn't took much . well , shall stop here . Ciaos ~!
No comments:
Post a Comment