Hey ! Sorry for dragging the posting of pictures days to month , month to years . So Kua zang. Haha. I gonna go bugis later . Sticky !! Wait for us . I'm going with shevon , Vanessa , Cynthia , yi ting , yu ying and her friends (: hope is gonna be a great day but it's currently raining heavily ourside >:( anyways , bought a PVC thighs from Cynthia , www.hesheonline.blogspot.com . Their things is cheap and nice . ESP. They headphone . They selling many types of different one . Make sure you take a look and support ! Sorry bao bei for not accompanying you to the church as I'm very lazy to go . And most of all , I do not know many of the people there . Bored . sorry a million . People , have you drop by the bak ku teh store ? Must eh ! Supports needed (:
I love sticky like how Vanessa does ! It rocks man . But of course , it won't be cheap . 150grams for like ...$8++? hell cost a bomb .
Today going to bugis , Tuesday as well ; with mummy and the rest . I hope they could make it !
National day is coming people , how are you gonna celebrate it ? Well , I most probably gonna stay at home and watch it . Went to the hotels for special occasions for like 3 to 4 times this year . Imagine how much we spent $______$ boredom kills man ! I visited marina sands , hard rock hotel sentosa , swiss hotel , pacific hotel , etc . What other hotels are there in Singapore ? Haiyo ....
I caught a flu due to the bad weathers . Sometime rain heavily , sometime shine brightly;hot . Damn it ! It doesn't feels good to be sick , very uncomfortable . Haha .
I think I should stop here now . Lola . Bi , wo ai ni (: 5201314 (:
No comments:
Post a Comment