Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Friday, August 13, 2010

I don't deserve this , this is not what I wanted .

Have you ever wondered how you would feel if your guy/girl gave you something , for example , ring , that other guys/girls had worn it before ? You would feel like ... Strange right ?you wouldn't want to use em' . The main objective is , why bother to give it to her when someone has hug it before ? I know you meant well , you want to give it to her with your heart . But , you don't need to let someone else hug it right ? You can say no . Like the day you help that b!tch to take her shoe bag , you can totally decline . She has no right to stop you . Yes , that girl of yours is jealous , very very dissapointed in you . Everytime , she asked herself , whether you're the right one for her anot . I mean , Is like , you are easily being hong . Everytime , when you meet that girl , the first thing you do is to talk to _______,_______ and _______ . That girl you're get close to em' . More and more like very very good friends . And you ignored your girl , leaving her no choice but to stick to her friends instead . Think about it .

YOU , yes YOU . Don't you think that it has feelings as well ? Don't you think it will feel upset that you're selling her away ? Don't you think it's unfair ? Don't you think she deserve better instead ? And yes , I do love her even tho she bites and is very fierce ?why don't I sell YOU away ? How would you feel ? How I wish that this is just a dream , something that is just memories . I want to go back , yes I do . I want to go back to the day when I stop them for keeping Mimi , hating her and sell her . I hate it . Why don't I say .., I hate your daughter , "wo kan ta bu shuang ." can I sell her ?

No comments:

Post a Comment