Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Friday, August 20, 2010

I rather be hurt by the truth , then your lies .

Hello world . I'm posting . Again .
I might be MIA for one whole week because CA2 is here .
I'm currently having fever now and exhausted alr .
Shouldn't go to school today , was raining heavily and it's damn cold .
I'm also having flu . I have used up 3 packet of tissues . LOL .
Spammed . Haha (: hope I get well soon yeah ?
Went to MOS today . Wasn't that fun . Sian only norh .

New couples ! All last long !

Anyways , I want sticky . I ate finish the one Cyrus gave it to me .
But of course , I have to pay. Gecelia's is V.I.P wor. Somemore got 2 packet .
How can you not share it ?! Rawr .

As I said , exams coming . Remember to study hard
I'm afraid that I'd be transferred to NA .
I'm not sayin it's bad or what la . I just want to study for 4 years and go in JC !
Is it possible ? Well . Maybe not :x

Bi ah bi . You are very stubborn . Always make sure that I'm safe going back home .
Although you're very tired or what . You would still send me^ back .
I love you , I always do .

No comments:

Post a Comment