Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My heart will always be with you ,boy .

Hello World! posting , again (: Well , I'm quite lazy anyway but YiTing asked me to post ... so yeah , i'm poasting (: Let's rewind:
Bugis-ed with Vanessa , shevon , Cynthia , YiTing , Fawn , Yuying , hwee keng ,keith and erm... don't know her name but yeah , friend (: . bought a lot of things. Shop Mania . hahas . I spent like... $45 dollars ? $__$ , Anyway . Tuesday going to bugis with mummy , bi and wen xuan . HOPE MY MUM DOESN'T FIND OUT , or else I'd be screwed. Let the pictures continue then , ignore my face(:



















No comments:

Post a Comment