
1 day without you ,
How I wish , I can end my life now, to prevent all this from happening to me and hurt me .
Thanks those who gave me advice and cheering me up . I needed that. Now I truely understands why he had chose to leave me , again . But I didn't mind . All the five days together , really made me happy .Although he said " Forget me , and forget about being just friends .." I would still be there , watching him in silent , hoping that he would get the best . Sorry about that girl that you can't forget Keith . That's the power of love. You like her but yet , she's gone . Sorry about that .She's the most easy-going girl you ever came acrossed right ? Me and her , = big different .So yeah , I don't know if you ever come across this but yeah , I wanted to say this to you . I've wondered .. If . If only . If I die , would you remember me ?
No comments:
Post a Comment