为什么你选择离开我?我忘不了你,你忘了我了吗?

Hello . As you can see , I've added in a new Gadget(: I've came across that and decided to use it as what I'm gonna blog about. Haha .I did it out of boredom so yeah , here goes ..
My Best Friend
Ohkay , i'm not Biased so .. I've many best friend that I want to list them . Especially the Nerd clubbers and the !xo clubbers! They rock my life (: hahas .They gives me encouragements , advice on what I should and should not do . They cheered me up when I'm really down(especially on the latest incident ) . They all really tell me not to cry over this lil things . Thanks guys. I love you all .
Nerd Clubbers


!xoClubbers
08/09/2010: went to Akansha's house to do our homework . And of course , we crashed her place . Sorry that we didn't clean those things up , we were rushing for time.Hah , your house is beautiful I must say . Your kitchen is 2x bigger then mine >:( haha (:
Thanks for the day ,
No comments:
Post a Comment