Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I don't want this life anymore ,

I think it is time, to do what's right , for the sake of both of us , and other people .Yes , I miss you . I really do . But , do you ?

Is it my fault that made you leave me ?Did I do anything wrong ? People , am I a bitch ? I've change my boyfriends so many time . None last long ...Oh man , I'm sounding more and more like a hongster . And yes , so what if I changes my stead quickly ? So what if I'm a bitch ? It doesn't make a difference in your life .

Perhaps Its time to let go of him ; I wish I could forget . Somebody tell me how ? I'm really in a confused state. Any ideas ? Boy , don't talk to me . I'm trying to let go . Not loving you is harder than you know .
02/09/2010: It's Miss Fudge last day of school , my favourite Art teacher .She took a lot of pictures with us . Lol . Most pictures in her Camera was taken by me because I lvoe her camera. Well , all the fun-filling memories disturbing her . We'll miss you Mrs Fudge!
















♥ It's time to move on with life and forget about you .

No comments:

Post a Comment