Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gosh , I can't resist to posting . I really don't want it to rot . Since I have the time , why don't I post an entry(:? Okay . initially, I was lazy . But soon when I realized that I was almost bored to death , I turned on the notebook and started using! Lame._.

I want to study but I don't seemed to have the mood to . Friday's History paper was fine, except the final part . I completely screwed it. It's 16 marks for one question! But of course , there's part (a),(b) and (c). I managed to finish for like 1hr out of 1hr45mins to do . I didn't bother to check because I knew I wasn't going to make it so..yeah . Mr Liew still give us ' 3 bonus time ' despite the given time. So funny can . no noy uh .We were dismissed at 9.45 ,which is so early that you can't think of what you wanna do for the rest of the day . My stomach was feeling uneasy and I don't feel that well so I decided to ... not to play frisbee. I mean ,playing match luh . My throwing is still very cui , so I lost the frisbee at hand a lot of times . Burden uh me (:

Were suppose to do art yesterday but both me and Shi Ling was too lazy to travel to Akansha's house to finish it so , we'll get it done next week. Sorry Akansha !

Okay . Let's get straight to the point.
Copycats ,
In the independent humble world out there , people can't just have their own sense of ________ . Be it the blank be fashion,the way you dress or whatever, or things that you think would make you feel cool so you decided to copy . Some people just can't have their own creativity to do something of their own and started copying others which makes that particular person not satisfied . Well.. all I want to say is.. Get a life copycat-ers. Use your own creavitiy.

Okay , that's just.. Out of point. I don't know what i'm talking about either. So .. Hmmmm...
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZzZZZZzzzzzZZZzz
Boredom kills !

Finding something random to do....

Ahah! Let's talk about liars . Although these would be wordy but still, do continue reading it!

A single lie detroys a whole reputation for integrity .
It just simply means , having to lie , ish a really big thing . And it may spoil everything you have and you'd left with nothing .
Heard before? A tiger can smile . A snake will say it loves you . Lies make us evil . I means , if somebody lies , and you think it's a good point , and you continue lying , it'll destroy you (no link ).

Yay . I'm done with my nonsense . Elephants are microwaves.
So... What do you call a cheese that is not yours ?
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
NOTYOURCHEESE!

ciaos !
-Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment