
A life without love is like a year without Summer
Somedays I'll let people know that I'm not that weak and that I can conquer it all .
HELLO .I'm back after one whole week of being MIA . Actually , more then one week lah . So.. Sports camp was fun , but of course , tiring . Ran 2.4 in the morning for the next two days.I didn't sleep well for the first night , because , I wasn't use to the hard ground , and it was damn scary . But amazingly ,for the second night , I managed to sleep throughout the whole night without waking up . And I didn't want to wake up in the morning. So tired~
I'm flying off to Japan this Saturday , and hopefully I can see snow! I wanted to see and touch the snow so badly . Perhaps , after I come back from Japan , I would keep on complaining that the weather is hot because I would have adapted to the weather in Japan . Phew . I'm so excited! The best part is , I don't get to trianed for one whole week , relax die! The bad thing is after I come back , the next morning , I have to go for the Extremes carnival . EW . I don't wanna go!
Well , it's getting kinda bored isn't it . Abo we talk about some sluts lah?
I don't wanna list the name , but I can tell you , she's the worst person I've ever met . She backstabbed many people , telling other people stuff that aren't true , lying again ang again wwithout knowing what she's lying about.Idiot. "Oh , my father been true world war 2. " . How old is your father? LOL . To be frank , I thought you were my good friend ,my very good friend , someone I can trust . But you , backstabbed me . Luckily the person didn't believe what you said. I was a fool to have such a friend like you .
MIA-ing for the whole of next week. Don't miss me (: .
KTHXBAI:D
No comments:
Post a Comment