Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Its getting bored and bored as each day past yeah ? Well , TT Amanda Carmen Shi Yun and Jing Wen plus me when to 491 to play basketball ytd . It was raining tho.. So , We played block catching . I caught Valent , Vickel and Aloysius xD . Run like Mad. I was exhausted but had great fun . After that , we decided to 'Camwhored ' . I'm not in the pictures as my hair was really in a messed and I didn't have the mood to 'zi Lian ' . Cheng ~ Joking larh . I seriously duwan to be in the pictures. LOL . Well , here are some unglam pictures of Ting Ting and Amanda doing some funny actions . They make me laugh the ass out of me . LOL . I was Drenched BTW . Having flu now ): Well , Lets not be wordy .














No comments:

Post a Comment