Well , after blog hopping . I realised that there are people that really cares for me . Even tho I do not know them .. Well , there is a person from www.wweixiangg.blogspot.com . He is '...' . I don't know whats going on but he said something that reminds me of the past . Yes , I went to the school because of him . I'm willing to give in everything for him . But its the past alright? And I don't want to speak about it.
What the point of telling this to you readers? It telling you that...
Don't let your lover be your everything . Because , when you lose them , you'll left with NOTHING .
Bleahs . Sometimes I really wondered if True love does exist . Even if it does , it won't last at our age .
But , the good thing is , You'll learnt more from failure relationships . LOL . What the #@$! am I saying ? haha ..
The truth is .. Love dies alright!!
No comments:
Post a Comment