It's not worth sheding tears for a bastard.
No pictures for today's post but it gonna be wordy.Today suppose to have a Carnival for the Extremes but somehow it's cancelled.So,sweetheart and baobei organise a 'watch movie session' and invited me to go with them.I agreed(: I really wanted to catch the show about the funny dog which can talk ._. I can't remember what the title la but I find it humourous and interesting.I hope they would chose that show!
Anyway, these few days has been raining yeah? Flood in Orchard.Just nice I went there to collect my damaged phone and surprisingly,most shop were close. Espiecially the 'underground' ones.Poor thing. The cars is worst.Due to natural disaster,the drivers could not get...what is that call...you know? the money for repairing. English failed .haha.
By the way,I'm really excited for the chalet tomorrow and I fought terribly hard for my parents to agree to let me sleep over.I've grown up alright,and I'm able to take care of myself! LOL . Not totally la. Haha.Apparently , still have trainings before the chalet. Sad case!
After the chalet,I'll be going to WWW with 9 other people. Thanks to Vanessa for the free tickets (: HaHa. Or elso we'd have to pay $14++ . What the hell. Luckily,me and vanessa would be near the WWW the next day. The rest of them have to travel all the way down. Poor them. Sorry guys!
Anyway people, I should be staying single for a period of time.Didn't planned to get attached so soon.
I still have many 'millions' of homeworks not done! It'll do die me): but no worries,I think I'd get it done before schools reopen. HAHA
I think thats enough already . Too Wordy. Bye world (: have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment