I'm back from the chalet!Haha.It's kinda fun tho.I only had 2 hours of sleep.Ton the night together with Jia Mei,Rachel,Wee Ling,Chelsea,Reina,Vanessa and of course , me (:.So damn tired.Chelsea , JM and RAchel didn't have a place to sleep so in the end,they didn't sleep.HAha.Me and Reina had also ifficulties sleeping.But it was not bad luh.We hugged each other through the night. haha. Went out in the very next morning.Ate MAc at Pasir Ris the duno where. LOL. AFter that went to various places..
Slept in the train while travelling to Plaza Sing to look around.Majority of the shops aren't opened yet.Bored! After that went to Bugis. DDRed. Play Af... dono what. Got rainbowed. First time!Wahahaa. Just anyhow jump only.Mad. Played a lot of games though I told Vanessa "okay okay! this would be the last game!". Haha.Jia Mei Joined in together with Rachel to play. Beginner yeahs. Jiayous. Well. After that went back to Pasir Ris to WWW.Keith,Kieran,Cyrus,Hwee Meng and Hwee Keng,Wei Xiang,Yiting,Cynthia,Brentlyn,Shevon,Vanessa and Me . Played alot of damn amazing fun games. My favourite was the Ular-lah. That ride was AWESOME I sat it like.. 4 times. LOL. Though is my first time playing that. I Love it!! haha. I was afraid at first.But instead, I had damn loads of fun(: HAHA .Train back after Dinner. fun fun fun!
Shall not be so wordy then. Let the pictures do the talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment