Hello people . Currently posting thru my sexy phone . Hah . Well , after school reopens , it's just a lot of homework only lorh. WTF . I still have a project to rush .
Tmr is youth day btw , happy youth. Our teachers put up a very great performance for us . Espiecially the sec 4 cohorts . It rocks ttm . Thanks them a million .
This few days , netball , netball , netball . Hah . Carnival coming up already . Jiayous girls (:
My hair is always getting caught everyday . My uniform is safe , shoes and socks is safe. Just my hair . What the he'll . I just don't know why they target me . I know they find it irritating la but , my
style , my hair .
Well, Monday is a school holiday .. No fun , have to catch up on the project . Sian like mad ._. well , have nothing to post already . Bye .
No comments:
Post a Comment