Not all friends are true , watch it .
Hello world . Today was fun (; as usual . Hah . Well there's something I wanted to say from the very begining , the million words I want to say from my heart ...
You dont treat her as a friend do you? You treated her like a spare tire .
When you didn't have someone to accompany , you stick to her .
When you have another company , you Leave her alone , without realizing that she's, left Alone .
You said things that she doesn't like to listen , but she's okay with it , lending you her ears to listen , giving you advice on what you should do .
When she wanted to tell her her problems , you didn't care at all .
You said you were cute , but do you know the true meaning of cute ?
Ugly but adorable .
It's not in the dictionary . It's what I think .
I know I should not be the one , interfering . But I cared about her , that's why .
Do you?
If you treat her as a best friend, treat her well .
No comments:
Post a Comment