Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I don't need you in my life do I?

I'm posting today... Again.. I just dono who to turn to to say this .. Things have been weird nowdays , seriously made me stress out .. Projects , projects , project . What life is this ? I have many homework to complete , projects to be done . I'm giving up already . I just don't know why the teachers are hurrying for . Christmas ? If you were me , I bet you feel like jumping down the building . Somemore , netball trainings are getting tougher and tougher . I get more tired then before . Because of going home late , I have no time to complete it . Well , it's not because of netball anyway . As a netballer , I should pay attention to both the cca and studies . Like what coach said .

Next , my mum have been becoming even strict as each day passes by and how time flies . Maybe it's because of my brother ? He goes tuition as and when he likes , and this turn out that the Chinese teacher do not have space for him to join already . My mum says , she can't get my brother back to the lessons , it's too embarrassed to ask .

What the hell is going on ... The world is like ... Upside down ):

No comments:

Post a Comment