Hahas . Congrats to my school (: Lol Haven'e been updating for quite some time eh? WEll , Pictures up (: .
--------------------------
I've been wanting to say this for very lonq time already and it's bothering me now and then. I felt being left out being with you guys .Despite me laughing like mad with you guys. I feel that I'm just being extra. Some people just say what " I know you from express, very clever, no need...." . Whatever Crap la hor.Are you saying that I look down on N/A ? I also knew that , some people doesn't seem happy having me there. Although She or he look cheerful . I wanted to say this for a very long time already . But I just don't know how to . I should not hang out with you people already ? I'm confused.
--------------------------
To : *NAME*
You treated me as spare tire aren't you? When you didn't have anyone to turn to , you come find me. But when you founded someone,you pangseh me,and went up to her. What is this ? I don't understand you,ya know ? GET A LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment