Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Warning : This is gonna be a very wordy post (: ( I did it out of boredom)
SPOT YOUR NAME!
Girls

Chua Shi Ling:
Hey mummeh . Its been half a year and there are no fights and quarrels between us.That's great, actually. Well, I hope that we'd be friends forever and then, being in the same class next year. Thanks for being there when I needed you ,mum. Lending me your ears to hear out my problems and everything. Thanks a million for everything. Love ya.

Gecelia Low:
Grandmummeh! Well , what I wanted to say is almost all the same as mum's. But anyway, I want to thank you for making me laugh like MADD all the time in class. You kill my boredom. Not to mention that you still owes me bubbletea for the bet you had bet with me. Who reaches school first. Haha. Thanks for being there when I needed you too (: Love you x1000

Akanshaaaaa:
Rock on my dearest! Haha. Approach me if there's anything hidden deep in your heart and you want to let it all out. I'll be there to listen and probably give you some retarded advice like how I did it the other time? Cheers (: thanks for comfronting me when I'm down as well by tapping on my shoulder and say " cheer up !". Thank you .

Charmaine Cheong:
Although we did ignored each other at a point of time because of your whateva reasons. But, I did kinda feel Arkward without you in my daily life as well. Thanks for helping me in many different ways though we only met less than a month ago? Haha. Love you.

MOS Club(LOL).

Vanessa:
Hey lady! Thanks for being there when I'm upset and all those. I really heeded your retarded advice and it turned out to be a great one. Netball trainings, making me laugh by your every single cute ways,thanks you. I hope we'd get along very well for the next few years and being good friends . I love you <3 . Stay cute.

YiTing:
Thanks for everything as well. Making me laugh like MADD all the time.Taking me out on a Group trip, playing DDR with me as well. I remember all those wonderful memories. Stay chio and funny. ESP Retarded . Love you.

Cynthia:
Hey baby (: Hopefully you come across this because you seldom come to my blog. Anyway ,I really enjoyed going out together with you , especially when you laugh at my stupid cold jokes.Being with you rocks man. Remember the time when you held my hands and walk? Sweet (: . haha. Love you.

Brentlyn:
I remember the times when you cheer me up when I'm crying like and idiot. Thanks for being there . I really love the way you being retarded in MOS . Hha. Whateva I need to say to you is almost the same as Yiting's , so there's no need for me to say so much. Anyway , stay funny (:

Shevon:
Shevon Lee! haha. You being my favourite cousin, is a pleasure. I adores your laughter. The way you smile,and the way you told me every single thing about what should you do , lovely . Is good that you say everything out instead of keeping it in your heart (: Anyway , stay the chio-est. ^^

ShiTing:
Hopefully, you come across this. Although we're not that close, I really like being your friend.You cheer me up when I'm down, thanks a million (: Anyway, I LOVE YOUR PIERCINGS VERY MUCH . haha. It really looks very nice. Haha. Stay pretty.

fawn:
KUKU! haha. Thanks for making me laugh like MAD during netball trainings and in MOS. You're really damn funny. thanks for giving me advice on whatever I should do. I love you . Stay chio (:

Phua Ting Ting:
Hey lady! Thanks for jio-ing me out to play basketball with you although we're from a different school already ! I had met many new crazy friends through you and all were damn friendly . Continue to jio me out ah! <3

Carmen:
Baobei(: You must be wondering why yours is the last. It's because , the last is the easiers to remember ! ^^ Well , It's been how many years already since we're friends? 3? Lol. I rmb we both hated each other for like ... 1 year and didn't talk much until Pri6 Camp. I love being with you. You cheer me up when I'm down, giving me useful advice on what I should do and what I should not. Thanks for accompanying me to walk to school everyday although you'd be late most of the time. I love you! <3

Last Few...

Jermaine:
thanks for tagging my blog although we're not that close . Thank you (:

Christabel:
Mei! thanks for cheering me up all the time. Thanks lots. <3

MeiZheng & Rachel:
Do tag my blog already ! I misses you guys! <3 Hopefully you come across this ! {:

No comments:

Post a Comment