Loved.
Girls~~ Please note that all you me-to-you words are all below. I did that first but I accidentally pressed enter and it is posted and I'm extremely lazy to edit it.. So , Here goes. Boys first.
Warning: This is gonna be a very wordy post.
Boys
Jacky:
Sorry for what I've done to hurt you. Anyway , thanks for making me laugh, although we have... you know? LOL . BlahBlahBlah.
Jasper:
Hey, hope you come across this(: Well , I have told you what I wanted to say everyday. But you just can't seems to do it don't you? ^^ Well , Thanks for keeping me company through messages and MSN ! <3
Johnathan S. :
Lalala. Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down although we met less than a week . HAHA. stay funny.
MOS CLUBB.
Keith:
ALthough we got stead before and broken up twice... But I want to say this to you. I'd still treat you as very good friend (: Anyway , stay vulgar like you always is. NO OFFENCE, you're pretty very vulgar. haha.
Hwee Keng:
Making me laugh is your favourite past time isn't it. HAha. Stay cute horh. Anyway , thanks for making me laugh until stomach pain . It's really very stupid tho.. Cold jokes ._. haha .
Kieran:
Thanks for being a very good ErZi . LOL. You another one, making me laugh like MADD. I remember the time when I was about to go back to Grandma's house, you walked both me and shevon to the bus stop. Sweet. (: Stay iddiotic. NO OFFENCE . xD
Cyrus(Khim Khai):
Hello khim bai . DRINKS ? LOL . You another making-denise-laugh-joker -.- hhaha. You told me what I should do on my last entry. Thanks for understanding me although we're not that so-close. anyway, stay cute. <3
Hwee Meng:
Uncle (: Thank you for lending me your ears to hear what I have to say from the bottom of my heart. I felt better after telling you. Hopefully you come across this la. anyway , stay as a 'flasher' (:
WeiXiang:
Another old uncle (: . NO OFFENCE. hello . Buhbye . Nothing to say to you, just wanted to tell you... STAY BLUR . It's better this way (:
FuSen:
I've known you since? When? Primary 1? I guess so.. haha. Stay ridiculous asking for my phone. It's really funny, the way you begged for it. haha.
Last Few...
Seryang:
Hope you come across this? (: Thanks for entertaining me with your funny ways ... ESP the way you type your messages, cool .
No comments:
Post a Comment