I may be a bitch in your eyes , but not the others .
here I am again(:
Went to Hwee house today for nothing after cwp with baobei .
yeah , baby is there so as well as the hwee brothers .
Cyrus came a moment later .
We did almost nothing , nothing other then running around shouting .
I should not say why but yeah , confidential .
Reached home about 7 .
Btw , Cyrus just had his hair tying session just now ;
kinda like mo gu tou . Hahas .
To ' - ' :
Firstly , put your name down ? C'mon . Scared ? I won't eat you up .
I didn't get attached to two dirrent guys in two days , more then that .
And , I may look like hongster , you may say I play people's feeling .
Go ahead , it's your opinion tho , not really my problem .
I don't give a damn alright ?
I , breaking up with him , have a very good reason .
Whatever the reason , don't have to know .
Whatever is in the past , let bygones be bygones alright ? I duwanna speak bout it
Don't try breaking me and Keith up , because , that will never happen^^
I love him now , that's all I know .
Say me hong , change feelings fast or whatever , go ahead .
I bwg .
No comments:
Post a Comment