Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love is about facing your biggest fear .
I'm not a perfect girl , my hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot . I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes , I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right .But when I think about it and take a step back , I remember how amazing life truely is and maybe , just maybe , I like being unperfect...You know ? Good feelings don't always come in the same envelope as the right answer .
I just smile because I know the world will never understand me but I don't mind, it doesn't matter .Because I'm happy anyways .
Sometimes I cry just to hear you tell me that it'll all be okay .
Laugh your heart out , Dance in the rain . Cherish the moment ; ignore the pain .Live,love,laugh . Forgive and forget . Life's too short to be living with regrets .Someday everything will all make sense . So for now , laugh at the confusion , smile thru tears , keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason .
Do you know ? Life is like a hourglass... eventually ,everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around .
When I tell you I love you , I don't say it out of habbit , or to make a conversation .I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that every happened to me .♥

No comments:

Post a Comment