Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm like in a lalaland
01/09/2010 : Went to PIU yesterday together with Cynthia , YiTing , Fawn , Carmen and me . It was a very fun and funny experience for a Beginner like me and Carmen . My favourite was the.. turkey march ? Yeah . That song is damn cute I tell you . Baby and Hwee Meng came later to join us at kbox AMK . Only the girls sung and Lucas. The rest came to give away their $8 . Carmen saved our lives yeah , signing up for membership:D So yeah , it's quite funny . Carmen was too crazy that she fell . Kieran amazingly fell asleep . YiTing tries to sleep but of course fails . Yeah , it was fun . But , its like , there's a hole in my pocket , money keeps on being spent instead of being saved . I'm supposed to save $___ by the end of the year so that I can get my ___ ____ .













































Photos are randomly being uploaded . 2 jump shot? funneh! Kieran was like jumping and I'm like busy clicking the Camera . Managed to pass instead of fail .
"As each day passes , I love you more than you can ever imagine . Boy , don't leave me. "

End of post . Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment