Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9 days without you ,
I love you .
Just came back from town.Phew , tired die me . The weather is so hot somemore .
Okay , I'm gonna do another random post . (:
It's about spamming . Spamming ; people likes to so it , everywhere . Example , facebook( floodings of notification ) , Blogs , and messages(SMS) . Well , although I spammed somebody's wall on facebook before , I kinda don't like it when that particular person comes back spamming yours . You would just feel ... Irritated . Well , so I know , how I feel when spammed is also how other people feels. Anws , don't do what you don't want other people to undo to you . Okay , I think it's wrong but you get it right ? To me now , spammers are just dogs ; immature . They just want to find something to do . I think it is unacceptable la. Oh yes , spamming on blogs? Please do it with your BIG BIG name . Spamming on facebook ? Hmmm , to me , happy advice or whatsoever spamming is nice but of course , spamming with vulgarites or insulting things , Dog. Haha , that's the end of my poor english random post.
Well , here goes , day 5:
My dreams

I'M SO AGAINST THIS PICTURE . >:(
Everyone has a dream or dreams just like me right ? You just want it to come true so much like how I wanted it right? Of course (:!! Somedays , just somedays , it'll all be reality .
Today , I'm gonna blog about my dreams. Perhaps , some of you have only one dream ; I have many ! These are the few ..:
1. Travel around the world , visiting the Earth's most fantastic places .
2. To be rich so that I can travel( who doesn't ?) .
3. Lead a very happy and simple life .
4. To be a photographer; carrying my camera around to take pictures and keep it as memories:DD
5. My future would turn out the way it suppose to be ; simple and easy going .
7. Netball , top 4 in north zone!
6. Him coming back to me♥
Yeah , that's the first few .. I couldn't think of anymore but I just felt that something is missing in the list . Hopefully it all comes true . Well ladies and gentlemen out there , what is your dream(s) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment