
Boring...
I shall use this free time to update this wordy blog!
Well , I've been messing with my phone ; editing pictures and all those stuff and all turn out to be....










Cool or not?! Hahas . There's even more .. Like the Aps with the photo mess . And indeed , it is so messy . Lawl ,





Hehe .. I kinda like the ... what's that call .. The editing ? Okay , sound totally wrong . But yeah . To be frank , it's as cool as my Camera . Like.. Real cool .
So this few days I've been wasting my time doing absolutely nothing . Boredom kills yeah know. Urgh. Holidays are coming and I've no plans for that. Except Shevon's birthday party. A lot of people are attending her birthday party. Bless her (: . Well , hopefully I'd not rot away at home. I'll make sure I'd have something to do outside . I might plan to go town with Sikos ! Woots .
Now, where was I ..? Yes! Yesterday night , I was really bored and I just could not sleep. So all I could think of is to...
Take pictures! YAY . Although all are unglams .But seriously, I'm almost bored to death and by looking at my Camera gave me an idea to kill time. Then , I would start playing with my phone's games. Hmm... It's about 12am that midnight. Bored die.
Hmm... Why don't I tell you readers what happened that friday?! It was promotion day .Hopefully I'm promoted to 2e2 without fail! God bless!
This was what I've been doing on Friday ...
Watch Cynthia draw , slack , play frisbee and eat . YAY .
I just realized that I need to cut down on my diet because this few days , I've been eating non stop! It's like.. Got to eat Mac once a day . Which is bad luh . Totally fattening. RAWR.
So I've downloaded this Aps which consist of tips and advice on how to lose weight and also to train physics. So, this is one of the many exercises...



Amazingly , this whole thing is by Denise Austin . She has the same name as me! YAY. Her figure is damn good I tell you . Those who is interested , visit www.deniseaustin.com
I gives very useful tips which help me to lose weight and train physics! Cool or not(:?
LAME .
someone that pesters my mind—good or bad.
Well...Someone that pesters my mind(:? O.O .
Well .. Of course is KEY . !!!! KEY ! KEY ! KEY ! Well , he's the 2nd cutest guy I've came across . TOTALLY AWESOME ! Cute die! *faints~*

Look at how adorable he is! Haha.
Well , Mummy's gonna order pizza for dinner later on . Wee! When was the last time I had pizza(:? kekekke. I'm kinda speechless now . I've nothing to talk about . EW .
Facebook is getting boring .. Everytime when I logged into it.. the first thing is see is.. at least 1 friend request , notification ; flooded . I'm sure many of you have the same routine everytime when you logged on facebook . Accept friend requests , read notifications , go to the home page and check out the recent news , like it , comment it , and post something new . Or maybe the opposite side. Some of you have even games to play with . Recommandation needed ! I'm dying of boredom alr!
I still don't see the point of having post exams activity! Why don't we just get on with life and start the holidays now! Aiya. To be Frank ... although I hate school , i hate holidays as well . The good thing of having holidays is... we're able to sleep late and wake up late! NO SCHOOLING! woots! The bad thing is ... you would not know what to do for the rest of the holiday . And holidays last for... 2 month ? Very long can. EW. I rather go to school and do something. At least there's something to do instead of nothing. absolutely NOTHING .
I planned to go town at least.. thrice a week during the holidays instead of sticking around Sembawang. It's kinda bored alr. Hm... I think I shall stop here. I'm getting so speechless alr. BWG!
KTHXBAI.
No comments:
Post a Comment