Phew! I'm back in action! Hehe .
Hmmm... It's the second last day before the long long holidays starts.. Well.. Netball training almost flooded my whole holidays ! Erm . You know what I mean . 20 days of training ): . I think I'm gonna die ! My body is still aching all over and I still have trainings tml . When will there ever be a break? Long term break? Eew . I'm getting sick and tired of this tough trainings . I almost fainted the other day . Luckily Carmen was there to support me. Jiayou Denise!
I'm so nervous ! I'm getting my report book back tomorrow(last day of school:p)!YAY. But ... There's something still bothering me): . I'm not sure what it is but .. I'm sure I'll know what I'm missing .. Someday .
Today's activity was fun. I learned hip-hop-ing! Woots! Fun die . The best part was when we get to pose whatever we want and I did the superman {: hehe .
Hmm..... I wonder what else should I post . If it's wordy , I'm sure many of you would NOT want to read it. Aw. 5000 over viewers . Tagboard only .. None? Lawl . 68 people view and run? Lawl. Do tag people! It's dying!):):
Holidays is so troublesome , but Also awesome .
There would be a combined sports camp! Wee~! I wonder what activities are there involved.. Hmm..
OKAY FINE . I'M ADDING IN UNNESSARY THINGS TO THIS RANDOM POST . KTHXBAI!
No comments:
Post a Comment