Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Friday, October 29, 2010

When roses turns from Red to black ,


I adore the red roses (Obviously not the one shown above), I also like the black roses . Have anyone ever sent you flowers? I mean like .. Okay , though we're still teenagers , it's alright to sent flowers! I know it's kinda like, very mature because we usually give soft toy to our love ones , agreed(:? Yeah . BUT I STILL LOVE ROSES ; & HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL GIVE IT TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY(: YAY .
Phew . What flowers do you like? Daises?

Sunflower?

Or violet?

Do share with me because I'm sure that many of you girls likes flower!


Random post for random readers yeah !


The holidays are finally here! And I'm still rotting away at home . C'mon , can somebody get me out of this house?! It's bored!Urgh .

Netball carnival tomorrow and we've to fucking meet up at 5.45! Aw, I shall sleep early for today .

Shevon went for her rebonding , I'm suppose to meet up with her to accompany her to rebond. Lol , lousy English . Yesterday netball was fun , except for the Hot and Sunny weather which is frantically killing us all! I kept thinking to myself that I was going to die !D:! We've got free milk after training and because I was too thirsty , I drank two packet . I've regretted ! It makes me feels uncomfortable and I felt like puking! Yucks ! The taste of it is still in my mouth now; although i've brushed my teeth . EW . What Chelsea said was right , it sucks .... PRECISELY!

I'm gonna meet boyfriend later on , he had sprained his ankle and hopefully , he'll feel better after I visit him :P hehe .

To Charmaine Sweety , :
Sweety! Take care of yourself alright? Transferring school would change a lot of things in your life ! I know you'll miss us , just like how we will . Getting to know new friends , new teachers , new faces . Hopefully you'll like it there . And please! Take care of Mei Zheng mei mei for me there! She's easily bullied D: ! ^^ . Charmaine Charmaine , It's really great knowing you . Although there's conflict between us all , we still can't bear to say goodbye to you . Nobody's gonna dance abracadabra with me anymore): And share the joy of how cute is Key(Other then Gecelia) . Thanks for the memories you have given us in the short 1 year . Thanks a lot! I love you sweety , we'll meet up soon . I promise . Sweety forever! <33

Cherish your friends . Once they're gone , they'll never come back .
My good friends are like fancy chocolates , its what's inside that make them special !:DD

the one that broke my heart the hardest.
ER ... Can I skip this(:? I'll do this subject when I do another posting ! <33

Boredoms kills ): EE .
KTHXBAI !

No comments:

Post a Comment