
I hate the lovely world , it's full of nonsense and everybody have to get fuck by it.Someone once told me this , "nothing is perfect " . Agreed yeah !(:
Okay , it's been five days since I last post and YESTERDAY WAS CHILDREN DAY !(: \
Happy children day to us!
Although , we celebrate youth day , I don't like it . We don't get presents like how we used to . Fuck .
Lala , I'm currently in the cool library now , much more cooler then outside . like , duh . Singapore's weather so hot . If only there's winter .. yay .
Happy belated birthday to Joey!(:
Yay, I'm posting for yeah as requested . Happy sweet 13 ladeye , hopefully you're still a siaozharbor in the class now and then! haha .
Cwp with Yiting , Cynthia , Hwee Keng , Wei Xiang and Fawn(: haha. Yiting ish beside me posting on her blog as well (:
hahah .
JackyLim . Do come across this ..
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
HELLO (:
hha. I'm trying to make a heart out of * .
" . "
' . '
" "
.
YAY . I did it out of " and ' . haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment