
Day 12 ,
the person I hate most/caused me a lot of pain.
Well , I hate nobody . In fact , I love everybody .Although many people had caused me a lot of pain , I don't hate them . Well , It's good to forgive and forget .Not to mention to thank them for realizing your mistakes and not repeating it . Anyways , just don't hate anybody (: .
I'm currently at my grandma house . I duwanna go for tuition man ! Bored die . Going for English tuition sucks . It can't be taught . It only matters if you used to correct verb or tense only . Nonsense ; crap . Well , perhaps I'm gonna tell my mum that I'd not go ! Yeah ! GOOD IDEA (:
Happy birthday in advance Baby Chavi ,
You're 6 already . Can't believe it . You're actually going to primary 1 next year!
People ,don't you think time flies very fastly ? It's like... Woosh , next year sec 1 become sec 2. sec 2 become sec three . New skirts & long pants . (Can't wait for that in 2 years time) Yay .
No comments:
Post a Comment