
Hello. I'm BIA(back in action).haha . So.. Today was usual , went to Mac to revise . Exams are coming and I've yet to memorise a whole load of things (: Well , would be MIA-ing till 18th October(maybe would do short entrys . Do Continue to tag yeahs .
Day 11 ,
a deceased person i wish I could talk to.
I would like to speak to Jesus . To seek him for advice . What I should do when I encounter problems . It's killing me yeah . Especially what I'm going through now , stress bodoh .
To my dearest cousin :
You're just too softhearted yeah ? you've been hurt over and over again , yet , you chose to go on this path , where they still cheat your feelings and lie to you . Me being a cousin can't watch this go on ; watching your heart breaking into pieces but a strong person like you mend it up yourself . Believe me , someday , just someday , you'd would know what to do and be stronger than before . Shevon , don't give up . You'll find someone suitable for you ; someone who can care and love you ; be faithful to you . Loves (: <3
No comments:
Post a Comment