Netball carnival . Fought against GreenView, KCPS , Tanjong Katong? and Bendemeer? yeah . Lost 2 , tie 1 , won 2. entered 2 round ; were the first c'div to do so (: Met at MAC at 6am . Were very tired .
Love life , be thankful .
Do watch this before reading it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE
He have no arms , no legs & no worries . Heard of him ? Maybe . Perhaps . He's Nick Vujicic . After watching his video , I felt sorry for him , but of course , happy for him as well . He doesn't have arms or legs, but he ish still be able to conquer obstacles in his life using his priciples . He goes around , sharing his experiences with childrens , youth and adults and motivate them about life. He says , " when I fall down , I would try 100 times just to get up . I have no arms and no legs, and you would find it impossible for me to get up, but it's not . If I fail 100 times , I would try again ."You keep concentrating on what you wished you or the things you wish you didn't have and forget what you do have. It's a lie to think you're not good enuf , it's a lie to think you don't worth anything.
Day9 ;
Someone I wish I could meet.
Someone I wish I could meet? Oh , I would like to meet Nike Vujicic . I would want to tell him that , " thanks for motivating the people that doesn't appreciate life and hate it . Thinking that they are useless , they don't get what they want which they had alr .
No comments:
Post a Comment