
Here's another random post for you readers . Who loves photography here ? As you can see , I love taking photos with my Camera . But of course , my camera is slow . I want a professional camera and mummy promised if I get top 10 in class for SA2, she'd buy me one (: Okay , Well , mostly , I take photos of my friend and I . Camera is used for storing of photos , it can be used for taking videos as well . What do you use your Camera for(if you have one ) ? ^^
This ish my daily post ; day 8 .
My favourite internet friend

"Hello friend . =)" Get it ? Say hello to any of your friends whom you haven't been talking to lately to show that you did not forget him/her!
Okay ,enuf of my nonsense. My favourite internet friend? Oohhhh. I have one:D ALOYSIUS (: hah , probably he'll see this . Well , saw your name alr huh ? ^^ Okay , I'm not going to provide any information but all I know is , he accompanys me thru text and msn usually . Thanks !(:
I'm soooo tired. I just got back from MOS after slacking with Cynthia , Yiting , Kaili , Kieran , Derek and friends . It's the first time of this term that I got back early today since Yi ting and Cynthia baby have to attend mooncake festival thingy at their primary school . Having PTM at 8.00pm later . Hopefully my teachers say good things about because I'm playful in class xD .
I have to say this to all that have thought they lead life miserably and thinking to be like someone else.. That reflects me as well . Live the life you want to live,be the person you want to remember .Make decisions ; make mistake . If you failed , as least you tried . Hmm , my main objective is to tell you to be who you are and not what you are . Do not care about what others think of you and say these to them , " I am who I am" (:.

It's time for you people to think of it , life , is like an hourglass . Eventually , everything will hit the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around . Heard it before ?
Well , it's a random post . People , time for you to cherish those around you and cherish your life . You're beautiful in the inside , always remember that .
Akansha , remember , the surest way not to fail is the determine to succeed(Richard B. Sheridan) .
No comments:
Post a Comment