Day 7 :
My ex-boyfriend/lover .

I don't know whether I should post this but , I've to say it out tho .Hmm .. I shall be straight forward then , duwanna beat around the bush like how my other friends does . So , here goes . As you guys know , Keith the papaya was my last steady , and perhaps , I'm not gonna be attached again after SA2 ish over . That papaya , he's a good guy alright . Just that somehow , we've to be apart .. So.. yeah . Although .. Yes , I still have a crush on him now , that's not gonna make any difference in his or my life .Nothing gonna happened . Anws , he's not gonna come back and I'm not asking for anything . So .. Yup , Single; unavailable .
This is a post dedicated to Crystal HXQ as she requested for it (:
SweetHeartz : Thanks for being my listening ear when I've problems or trouble to share with . You've given me many good advice and of course , guided me in Netball . Although I might be playful sometimes , I still respect you as my senior, a lot . Same goes to Fawn . I did tried to control myself but it seemed that I couldn't! Just too playful ; not being serious at all . I'll try harder (:
Requestments for post dedication ? Please tell me , I'd be glad to post for you (:
No comments:
Post a Comment