perhaps.. Its time for me to wake up . I'm just being silly.
Day 6 ,
A stranger
im gonna talk about a stranger . Hmmm ... There are many strangers i met before .but yeah , its A stranger so I'm gonna say about 1 .Which I have no idea what I'm gonna type . Well ... Anyways ,all I know is .. A stranger can become your friend ,friend can become best friend , then to lovers . NOT BAD RIGHT .Anws , there's these stranger that I've met thru Audition. He's friendly ,and currently studying in Sembawang Sec . Sec 2 I guess ? Perhaps I should not have meet up with him . Make things worst only . Now that we are not friends , but I hope he can forget about what happened ? ^^ not gonna say what happen tho . Ask me personally :D hmmm , I think I should stop here now . Examinations are coming real soon . I wanna get top 10 in class so that I can get my nikon D3000 ! :DD .jiayous ALL . Holidays start 3-4 weeks later ? Then I CAN GO TO SEC 2 . Wee ~
Ciaos .bye (:
No comments:
Post a Comment