Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm so confused , what should I do ?

THIS IS KEY . MY KEY . Gosh ! Why is he so adorable?! Woosh!! :DD

When was the last time I've done a proper entry? Hmmm.. I don't have any pictures to share tho.. So I'm here to do a wordy one. YAY .

Why do people , starts hating each other , starts a conflict , and everything turns out wrong ? Why do you have to be hated , made us feels angry bout' you , and pretend that nothing has happened? I don't get it. What's more , you made me dislikes you ; that's the main thing . Because I dislike you , i have bad points about you . Because of your bitchy attitude , everyone wants to hate you . I don't hate you , _______ . I dislike your attitude , towards us , espeicially when you called me a hongster ; it hurt me deeply . How would you feel if someone calls you a hongster , in your face. Doesn't mean I have a lot of ex , I'm a flirt . So what if I have many guys friends around me? You jealous ? Or what . If you're jealous, too bad . if you have other motive of saying that , tell me ? fuck you , _______ . You tried getting attention out there , but instead , you accussed other people of being a attention seeker . You call people Bitch . Then What are you ? You even said that to my cousin . WTF ? My bi isn't a bitch . You are . You know who you are ,sorry that it has to be this way .

People , I have one thing to say when it comes to a conflict between you and your friend , your family or classmates , don't give your other friends attitude . It'll affect all your other friends mood . Please , dont . Think about it .

The person I wish I could be .
I wished to be Key's girlfriend . YAY .

No comments:

Post a Comment