YAY .
Written papers are finally over, left art. which is tml . I'm halfway done.
Well...I should not have done 'that' during History paper! Fuck . I totally regretted it )': Hopefully by Monday can settle it once and for all . I swear I'll never do that again):!
I'm currently at Carmen's house doing my art. I left with the colouring.I hell don't know how to colour can?!AW.
Where were you when I need you , _____ ___ .
You said I was always ignoring you . Yeah . I don't deny but . It's the fact that you were also too busy to notice that I'm around . TSKK .
Sometimes , it's bad to have a friend like you .You pushed all the blame to _______ . Getting out of trouble so that you wouldn't be worry about it . How could you . YOU DID ANSWER _______ QUESTION . How can you say you are innocent. It's so unfair can ?! $!£@£!@ you .
No comments:
Post a Comment