Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"You are my everything. Now that you're gone , I'm left with nothing ."



































Yesterday 12/10/2010:
Sp with the same old people after school . We were all dying for a frisbee but to no avail. Soon , someone came to save the day!YAY . I've been eating porridge for like.. Everyday . No matter how much I eat it , I'll still love it because it rocks! YAY.

Today was usual , everything was the same. hha .

Someone from my childhood.
ER.. I don't remember actually . I think.. Benjamin ? The one from 1E1 . It doesn't matter if he doesn't remember me because it's been LONG . I look different from my K6 looks . Eew , haha(: So embarrassing.




Okay . I'm being random. You'll never know how much I love vintage pictures. Cool die.

Today's paper was a Bleah . I didn't study for it as I'm too lazy to do so! C'mon Denise:P Aw, There's 3 more papers to go and I'm already begining to few like having holiday alr! YAY .

I've not touch my Art yet . And there's a lot to do on . What the fuck . I can't think of anything to research on . I'm so dead . D-E-A-D .

I'm afraid I might drop to N/A! My parents would kill me for that. Hopefully I'll be able to go 2E2 next year!

It's time for me to study Maths now(:! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment