
Woosh . I'm back. Tired die . I had blisters all over my leg>< !
Camwhored with Shevon during Baby's cousin BBQ birthday celebration.I don't remember when I celebrated it and I was just randomly picking out the pictures to post and don't even know whether the picture would appear twice or not. So.. Here goes.
Shevon.
This guy, doesn't deserve your love , neither your trust. The fact that he doesn't trust you , why carry on loving him ?Instead of believing you , he believed _______ . It's just so unfair to you. Like , TOTALLY . He still give you attitude. What on earth does he wants? C'mon . Forget about him . No point loving him and watching him being snatch by _________. Only _______ understands him ? C'mon la .This kind of person , nobody would understands him well . ONLY HE HIMSELF UNDERSTAND HIM . Shevon , cheerup alrights ? Don't think about it alr^^
Someone that is not in my state or country.
This topic is a very good question.. Aw , how am I suppose to post?! Aw. Unless I talk about my online friends luh . But there are just too many. Lawl . Forget it. lala~
Today's Math paper was fine , it was quite easy tho . My English , was terrible . I didn't have time to check as.. I HAVE NO TIME TO COMPLETE IT . %#!$! . Tml would be Science. What to do.. There's still a lot of things I still do not know! Bleah .
I want to do another random post... But I don't know what topic I should write about.

Agree! Is damn boring . But I have to try and pass all the subject anyways .TSK .
No comments:
Post a Comment