Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

you're beautiful , just the way you are.
Study Study Study . All we people ever think now ish to study . But... Here I am xD

Cwp with the !xo clubbers to study .





Okay , I shall be random for today .Nah ,I'm random everyday ! WEE .Germaine told me to go out with her today, but I wasn't free. Sorry ! I've promised to treat her icecream alr, at glaire somemore. hah. Malcolm's outing didn't went along well , he wanted to go bugis which failed because many of them didn't want to go out and tml ish the EOY examination! TSK . And I'm still here updating my bo liao blog(:
Today I want to share about online gaming because I USED TO BE A GAMER. A CRAZY ONE . But of course , not as crazy as my brother and cousins .


Gunz
This was one of my favourite! Of course , I don't play it now. I've forgotton almost all the moves .

Blackshot
This ish a new game to me .I went with cousin and brother to Chambers to play it and in the end was bullied and killed . But , not bad for a first timer. I did manage to kill PERRY . YAY .I only know how to play the.. what's that call.. Flag thingy? That one, I fell in love with that. It's like , I got the flag but I ran to wrong base.Woosh. I'm a damn noob. I believe practise makes perfect! After exams I'm gonna learn how to play properly!

Drift City was also my favourite. It's so cool. Driving the car around like nuts , completing missions and stuff. YAY .

Audition
MY HOT FAVOURITE!! haha. Still , I'm a noob in it . Don't usually play it. Yesterday I play it again , beat-up 6 key 3245 techno party . ALMOST BLUE ALRIGHT! hahas. I love the waves! It rocks (: Well , my account was being hacked by _______ . Lvl 21 , :DD . But still noob la .I never did beat Malcolm into it.

Soilder Front
Well, I don't play much of this . It's like , I'll get pek cek after few games. RAWR.My aiming pajiao. hehe.

I am suppose to be studying! TSK . I just don't seems to have the mood to do so. Like everyday .I swear that after the exams , I'd not rot at home!Hopefully I'll be out everyday ! Yay . After examms , I'll throw all my books away! WEE .

The person I missed the most
Well, the person I missed the most is my old Denise .The one who is always cheerful at all time and never failed to make people laugh . I'm not saying I don't like the me , now . It's just that, many things are happening and I just could not figure out how to end this thing . Number 1. Exams stress . It's just too much subjects . Hopefully I can manage it all well .That's what I want to share .I want the old me back ! The happy-go-lucky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment