Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Shevon ,

Happy birthday my dear , (: .Hope you've enjoyed the short lil outing yesterday to celebrate your birthday ! Hopefully you liked the surprise( even if I accidentally let the cat out of the bag ) , the cake which we took a lot of effort to design it . We were so afraid that we'd mess it up and it'll look horrible but as long as it's edible and you like it , we're fine with it . Sorry , I didn't go out with on your actual birthday leaving you at home . We used that time after training to go down to icing room at somerset . Hope you understand! Well , anyways , happy belated birthday again . STAY PRETTY(:


Tuesday(02.11.2010) :
Sentosa with Shevon , Malcolm , Vanessa , Fawn Kuku, Akansha , Carmen , Aloysius , Cynthia , Kieran , Lucas , Cyrus , Wei Xiang and De Long .
Early in the morning around peak hours , we trained down to Vivo to have our breakfast . Then we had a mini birthday cake cutting session . I accidentally said we bought a cake for Shevon and spoiled the fun . Sorry :/ hehe . After that , went to timezone to play some games .One of the mosdt exciting is the pirate thingy. I was having so much fun screaming and shouting when the lady unplug the switch to the whole machine. Fuck you bitch , _|_ . After that , took the Sentosa Express to the beach station and alighted at Siloso beach . Believe it or not , we almost had the whole area to ourself because there is absolutely NOBODY . After we got change and everything , the first thing we saw at the sea is , ANGMORS LC-ING . WTF ? Then the couples got up to a shady area and the lady actually changed infront of her hubby! EEW . The guys actually saw it. EW .
So.. What happen next was we swim , play with the sand , and guess what, I've gotten an airbrush tattoooo . hehe , written below my neck , my name (: . after that we went to bathe and went back to Vivo to have our lunch and slacked there till 9 . Woots ! So wordy ._.
Didn't took much pictures because my Camera is with Miss Koh): EW .
KTHXBAI(:
P.S I'll do a proper posting when I get back (:!

No comments:

Post a Comment