Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello.
Urgh .I'm kinda piss off with blogger becausee i've beeen fucking waiting for a very long time for the pictures to load finish but in the end . DISCONNECTION . Rawr .
So.. I was out in town for the past few days . The pictures cannot be uploaded . Hmm .
So yesterday ,
05/11/2010 :
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIERAN!
Happy birthday er zi . Well , I'm glad to get to know you ; easy-going and friendly person . I felt great being your MUM<3 , although you have another mum as well . You've total 3 mum . hehe . We didn't plan anything for your birthday , neither give you any present . So sorry! But I'mm sure we'll be able to make it up to you . Somedays . hehhe . Hope you enjoyed your lil special day . Love !

So.. I was out in town . Vivo ; Marina Square ; vivo ; AMK . Phew. I'm so tired . And guess what .. I BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA(: . hah!

06/11/2010 :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE LING .
Happy birthday girl . Hope you enjoy the outing with us today . hehe . Smile always!


Went to AMK Hub for pepper lunch with girlfriends . I'm broke and I need money $__$ . Ew. I can't wait to get my contact lenses! It's freaking cool can?! Took a lot of pictures with my sexy camera and it was loved by many people ! espiecially Akansha . hehe . She wanted it soooo much .

Well , I've nothing to post actually . BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment