Hello . I'm back . Hehe .
People are getting weird nowdays. Even immature . Using spamming of blog for revenge ? Ew . Spamming is So last year . Well . The point is , spamming are for dogs and Spammers are dogs. I'm not saying that you are , but you admit it . So.. Yeah .
Firstly , you're immature . You use other people name to Spam other people's blog. For fuck? You're simply just trying to get them into trouble like how you will . Secondly , you didn't get things right before you accuse them for spamming for your blog . Likewise . Spamming are for dog , and my friends isn't one . Next , you took revenge the wrong way . You know what I meant . Lastly , get a life . Grow up please . There are Many other ways to express yourself .
Like I said Spammers are dogs . I mean . Those harsh spamming of words like ..
" fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
.... " .
It's like . Er ..?
Drop the subject .
Hmmm... Perhaps I should talk about boyfriend .
Why can't you understand me?. Why can't you get things right first ? You scolded Me today , in my face , you shouted , and that's the first time you shouted at Me. Angrily ; making Me teared a little when I got on the bus . I felt like everything I had was gone, nothing left behind anymore . Soon after , you texted Me. And said that you didn't really think about basketball , not all, but perhaps , I got it all wrong . To be frank , I didn't like watching you guys playing your game and us waiting like an idiot . I felt left out. If you think that you didnt ask us to come , then maybe in future I'll not . We'll not . well forget it man.
The thing that upset Me the most is you lying to Me. I felt So.. Stupid . Rui min your cousin or friend ? I don't get it . Why lie to Me? Why are you So desparate to reply their messages ? Infront of Me somemore. stop it. .I don't like it . In fact I hate it . Sometimes I just feel like keeping your phone forever . Urgh .
Deep in my heart , I know I love you , I never thought of leaving you . I trust you , and because I trust you , I believe you . But you came lying to Me , how do you expect Me to trust you fully infuture ? Baby , I need you , to trust Me as well . Because of J______ , you got mad at Me, and threw a fit . I don't know whether I said it right but , you know what I meant . Baby . I love you . Don't make Me lose faith and trust in you .
No comments:
Post a Comment